WORLD LEADING BFR CERTICATION PROVIDER
What is BFR?
It is the application of a specialised tourniquet system to a proximal arm or leg, which is inflated, to a personalised and specific pressure to reduce blood flow to an exercising extremity.
BFR is a rigorously researched method with more than 300 published peer reviewed articles. Check our database on the latest BFR literature.
The Delfi Personalised Tourniquet System for Personalised BFR Rehabilitation is FDA listed and the only tourniquet system we recommend for blood flow restriction rehabilitation in the clinical setting.
THE DELFI PERSONALISED TOURNIQUET SYSTEM
We use and recommend the PTS Personalised Tourniquet System for Personalised Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation (PBFR), manufactured by Delfi Medical Innovations, Inc, a world leader in tourniquet technology and safety. The PTS for PBFR device is specifically designed to safely regulate and control tourniquet pressure for PBFR applications and includes advanced personalisation and safety features.
Check our gallery for videos and pictures of our training courses, training exercises and equipment.
BFR restriction is continuing to gain popularity among medical practitioners looking to provide the best outcomes for their patients.
RESULTS WITH BFR
Motion and Speed on Isokinetic Dynamometer
EXTENSION SPEED 1
EXTENSION SPEED 2
FLEXION SPEED 1
FLEXION SPEED 2
BFRT is a game-changing injury recovery therapy that is producing dramatically positive results:
- Diminish atrophy and loss of strength from disuse and non-weight bearing after injuries;
- Increase strength with only 30% loads;
- Increase hypertrophy with only 30% loads;
- Improve muscle endurance in 1/3 the time;
- Improve muscle protein synthesis in the elderly;
- Improve strength and hypertrophy after surgery;
- Improve muscle activation;
- Increase growth hormone responses.